Halloween is Tomorrow

Oh my goodness. Someone brought in a large box, a box the size of a large shoe box filled with bit size pieces of chocolate. I am a choco-holic. They were pieces of chocolate covered toffee, caramel, coconut, almonds, etc,.... How do I know this. The temptation was too much for me. I caved. I had 9-12 pieces and I stopped myself. I know I could have easily made a significant dent to that box. *sigh* I survived.

Tomorrow is Halloween. There will be candy everywhere. My kids will be going trick-or-treating and there will be candy in the house. Temptation is high. My plan. I will make sure I eat on time and have my snacks handy all day long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland