Break The Rollercoaster Scale


Time has been flying by this year. Although I do keep in mind trying to loose weight, I have not been focusing on it.
I have started and restarted walking, eating better, getting more sleep, logging my food, and so on. Each time with renewed energy. I begin to see a hint of progress and I allow something to derail me. Perhaps it is because I know I can come back to it later, no one will condem me, and I really do know how to shed those 5 lbs I have regained. That right there is my problem at the moment. I keep loosing and gaining the same 5 lbs. 


I need to break this cycle.I have excuses, better known as reasons, why this keeps happening. These past 2 weeks have been busy with 2 birthdays, an anniversary, and eating out for sheer convenience and lack of time to prep meals. Here are some samples of what my meals have been like:

Banzai Buurger.
Taco, tamale, enchilada, beans and rice.
Bacon Cowboy BBQ Burger
Shrimp, rice pilaf and asparagus.
Key lime pie.
And then there is cookies, movie theater popcorn, shakes, and candy bars. They have all been very good, yummy! But, they have been very bad caloric wise. Eating like this for one meal here and there is fine. What is not okay is, eating like this all the time. 

Starting in the morning I will log everything  I eat into my Lose it app. Whatever my step count on Fit it is today, tomorrow I will walk 1,000 additional steps.

One day at a time. One meal at a time. One pound at a time. Game on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland