FitBit Ultra

Back at the beginning of July I got the FitBit. I have been using everyday, but not necessarily synching with LoseIt. None the less it's a great way to help track the calories I burn.

It's been about a week now that my FitBit seemed to not be working right. It would mysteriously turn on, flash "Start", "Stop", and "Searching". Last night I found a crack on the inside of the loop. I was not happy. I also was not looking forward to using the product protection plan I got on it for $14.

After my usual morning chaos, I took my FitBit back to the store, with the original receipt and proof of protection plan purchased. I was pleasantly surprised to walk out of the store with my new FitBit ULTRA hassle free in under 15 minutes. Not only did they replace my broken FitBit, they upgraded it to the latest model! Yes, I will shop at Best Buy again.

As I write this blog post, my new FitBit Ultra is docked and charging for its initial use. Hope to get some time this evening to synch it up to FitBit.com and LoseIt.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland