Entering A New School Year's Chaos

School has started for us again. We are in 1st Grade! Whoo-hooo! I'm happy and sad. Happy we are moving on, growing, ... sad my baby is growing and moving on. *sigh* But I will focus on I'm happy he is growing up happy, healthy, strong, and learning.

This year I am volunteering for a number of things. I think I can handle it all since almost everything is done on the same two days each week. Makes it manageable to have a schedule where two days a week I live at my son's school.

But I can't neglect my efforts to loose weight. It's been a roller coaster of a first week so I am trying to get a quick handle on it before the scales starts moving in an unwanted direction. I'm checking out the difference between Sparkpeople Coach and Sparkpeople Live. If you know the difference, or used either one, I'd love to hear from you.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to getting in an hour in the swimming pool. I am not a good swimmer at all, but I figure the effort of working on it for an hour should burn a good chuck of calories.

Hoping for a great school year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland