My Summer Reading List


When the 2012-2013 school year ended I had a list of books I wanted to read over summer vacation. Here we are 17 days before the start of the 2013-2014 school year and I am not even half way down my reading list. 

Today I had return my copy of The Walking Dead Compendium One to the public library. I borrowed it for two weeks. I was not able to renew it because it was there was a hold on it. I returned it and asked the lady behind the counter to please place it on hold for me, again. *sigh* Eventually I will get to borrow the book again, and finish it.

In the meantime I am going to continue reading the Kingdom Keepers series. Book number two is: Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn. I intend to read book 3, 4, 5, and 6 as well.

My reading list, hopefully to be completed before the end of the year:
Kingdom Keepers Series (6 books)
The Walking Dead Compendium (2 books)
Twilight Book Series (4 books)

What is on your reading list, to hopefully complete by the end of 2013?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland