2009-09-28

I ran my first 'little' race. It was a 1 mile family fun walk/run this weekend. I ended up jogging most of it at a very easy pace. To my surprise, I made it in 16 minutes. Next year I should be able to run the 5K at an easy pace.

Today, it's all about doing laundry and going up and down the stairs as exercise.

Looking forward tapping The Biggest Loser tomorrow night and watching it during the day on Wednesday. I found an interesting podcast that claims to be around throughout Season 8 of The Biggest Loser with commentary. Check it out: http://mjmceach.qb1.libsyn.com/index.php?post_category=podcasts. If you end up subscribing to it, let them them know you heard about it here, at Mrs. G's Journey's Blog Spot.

Okay, time to get off the computer and take care of a round to potty breaks, snacks, and continue with Laundry Day (a.k.a. Monday).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland