Biggest Loser Season 8

I tapped The Biggest Loser last night. Today, I watched it with the kiddies. I put the baby in the swing and did some sit-ups. I counted in sets of 5 so my preschooler learns to count. As I came up I kissed my baby's toes. I then started to lift weights, also in counts of 5 and used my preschooler as the weight. Then I put the baby on the floor and did some push-ups. Again, I counted in sets of 5 for my son's benefit on the way up. On the way down, I kissed my baby's tummy.

Even though I did not work as hard as I would have in a gym, I did get a work out. The show was 2 hours long and so I did work out semi-continuously for 2 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland