2009_1112 Sleepy Walk

Getting out the door to go for a walk in our neighborhood is such a challenge. I have to do diaper checks, get snacks, and wrestle shoes on the kids... Finally after 20 minutes I'm ready to go down the stairs into the garage. We make it to the garage and then I have to back up the car a bit to get the stroller out of the trunk of the car. Why? Because when the car is in the garage, the car's trunk can not be fully opened. I get the double stroller out and roll the car back into the garage. Whoo-hooo! We're off. This walk seemed to be harder for me because both kids were in the stroller the entire walk, thus making the stroller heavier, much, much heavier on the uphill part of the walk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland