2009_1208 Not Easy

It's not easy loosing weight when you don't make it a priority. Last week was a tough one for me. It was the last week of school for my kid and so I had to bake cookies for his class. While I did have a difficult time staying away from the cookies, I did well. I had 6 cookies out of the 6 dozen I baked and the other 10-12 dozen that were at school. We went to plays, tree lightings, and special craft days, lost a lot of sleep. I have been so sleep deprived that I even fell asleep feeding the baby once.

It's a new week and I can not give up. I have to keep at it and use the treadmill if nothing else. So far my best time is one mile in just under 23 minutes. I've noticed that on days I do not take Jillian's dietary supplements and I don't drink the slim fast shake in the morning, I am hungry all day long no matter what I eat, no matter how much I eat.

BTW, I used to have my twitter updates appear on this blog, but that is all messed up. Apparently I am not the only one with this problem. Until this problem with tweets is resolved, feel free to follow me directly on http://twitter.com/MrsGsJourney

I am looking forward to watching the season finale of the Biggest Loser tonight. Their season may be coming to an end but my weight loss journey continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland