2010_0523 New Start


I remember hearing that it dose not matter how many times you fall, what matters is that you get up one more time. My weight loss journey has been like that. I keep messing up, procrastinating, loosing 2lbs and gaining 1 back.

Another season of The Biggest Loser is about to end this coming Tuesday. I will be watching. I realize there are many reasons why they have succeed and I have not. I can list many reasons but they will only be excuses. UGH. It is difficult, but I am not giving up. It may take me another year to finish my weight loss journey, but I will finish it.

I am finally taking the dietary supplement pills endorsed by Jillian Micheals, The Fat Burner and The Calorie on a regular basis. I am trying to get used to using the "Lose It" app to count my calorie intake. Until I get the hang of the app, I am incorporating the SlimFast plan. It is very simple to follow and right now, I need simple.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not starving myself. I do enjoy a healthy sensible dinner every day. What I am now doing is NOT finishing my kid's plate when he leaves one piece of this or that.

If you have any simple tips and/or ideas for this SAHM of two toddlers to help her lose wieght, please send them my way.

BTW, I expect to be tweeting more.
You can follow my Tweets at:
http://twitter.com/MrsGsJourney

My Current Weight = 195.6lbs
Goal Weight = 145lbs.
50lbs more to reach my goal.

Comments

CarleenAz said…
Hi Mrs. G: I just started a blog today and I was looking around for other people on a weight-loss journey. We have the same GW. Let's do this together ;~}

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland