2010_0924 New Season of BL10

I'm excited about the new season of The Biggest Loser. This season I will be recording the show when it airs in my neck of the woods and watching it the following morning. The reason for this is, I am in class during that time slot. I'll also be listening to 2 podcasts based on the TV show.
-- The Biggest Loser Cast found on iTunes and at http://mjmceach.libsyn.com/
-- Biggest Loser Fan Podcast also on iTunes and at http://biggestloserpodcast.com/

The first podcast may be doing a listener weight loss challenge, if enough people are interested. I am interested. It's all on the honor system and only percentages are revealed, not your actual weight.

I am 5'6" and currently weigh 194lbs. My goal weight is 145lbs.

Follow my blog, my tweets, the podcasts, ... and join me on a weight loss journey and we can talk about the journey, the show, the podcasts, ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland