2021_0421 Spend Calories Wisely

This morning I weighed in at 182.6lbs.

I'm so happy. Counting calories with the mindset of them being money is also helping. Each day I have an budget. I have to spend them wisely. This means, I choose to skip eating the last cracker on my kid's plate. No more, nibbling candy between meals. If I'm going to eat that item, count the calorie and enjoy it.

Yesterday was a good day. I lost 1.2lbs in one day. I am not looking for big numbers. Slow and steady works, 0.2-0.4lbs/day is good, easier to commit to and reproduce results. I am not starving or depriving myself.

For dinner I had pasta, sauce, mixed vegetables, and shrimp. I still had calories left to spend on dessert. I passed in dessert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland