2011_0504 Bump in the Road

This morning I weighed in at 181.0lbs.

This does not surprise me. The 4lbs weight loss from 2 days ago was not a normal one. It was due mostly to the emotional turmoil and not eating much that day.

Loosing weight is not something you do as an isolated item. To loose real weight in the real world and keep it off, I need to realize and accept, bad days happen. I had a bad day, which resulted in a very good weight loss on the scale. Unfortunately, it was not done the right way and two days later, I gained. The point being, loosing weight is a slow steady process to success. Quick fixes exist, but do not last.

One bad day does not end my weight loss journey, it was just a bump in the road. That bump is in the past now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland