FitBit

I have been contemplating the BodyBugg for a while, because of the TV show "The Biggest Loser." Then I found out the FitBit through LoseIt. Turns out they are they are the top competitors.
Finally after 3 months I decided on FitBit because the device costs less and a monthly membership is not required. There is one available to access the premium features, but not required. The other attraction was I can use it along with my LoseIt app.
Well, I got it. Now I better use it, meaning more of a pushing myself to shed the extra weight I'm lugging around.
FitBit also tracks your sleep. I already know I do not get enough. It is also not uncommon for me to have interrupted sleep, after all I do have to little ones under the age of 5.
:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland