Mickey's Halloween Party

Spent 8 hours last night at Disneyland. We got on only 1 ride. We spent our time trick-o-treating throughout the entire park. They had "Treat Trails," you go in one end, walk thru a path and stop at 3 to 5 stations. Each station handed out a handful of candy along with either apples, carrots, gummies, freeze dried fruit, or raisins.

I certainly got in a lot of walking. To top it off, I did NOT have a single piece of candy! Wooo-hoo. In the morning, I was pleased with my weight in the scale.

Comments

Steve said…
We went there last year for the halloween party, unfortunately I wasn't as strong as you and ended up eating a LOT of candy.

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland