Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
2012
We stayed home with our little ones and watched Dick Clark's Rocking Eve. Wow! It's been 40 years already?

Now comes all the New Year's Resolutions. It's not just about making them. For me, it is also about planning on how to keep them. Since I want to loose weight and be healthier... I am starting off my New Year with a new pair of by Lightning Asics.

On January 1st, I will take two 2.5 mile walks. One foot in front of the other, one step at a time.
This is all a big deal to me. I am finally walking again, unassisted, limp is practically gone. That darn foot injury was a bigger set back than I originally thought it would be.

To help me stay motivated and start the year off right, I got me a new pair of shoes. The feel comfy, cozy, just right, and I think they look pretty good. Okay, I look pretty good on them too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland