On My Foot Again

The stitches are out, the swelling has shrunk, the bruising has disappeared. I am walking with a minor limp and minor pain that is tolerable. At the end of the day it can get annoying but it is not holding me back anymore.
Yesterday, I went into my SparkPeople.com SparkPage and made a blog entry and set some goals...

In effort to be more active in my SparkTeams, I have narrowed it down to 4 SparkTeams. Of those 4 teams, I am focusing on participating in 2 of them for the following 2 weeks, then 3 of them for the following 2 weeks and finally all 4 after that.
The 2 I have selected to start with is TwitterTeam and FitBit Users Unite! I have joined the Team Goals of drinking 8 cups of water per day. This is a big challenge for me because I do not drink much water. I do drink lots of coffee and flavored drinks, but not water. According to my friend who is a member of Weight Watchers, water is any drink that has no calories, no sugar, and no caffeine. That being the case, I wonder if VitaMin, Kool-Aid with Splenda, or carbonated water, count as water. Hmmm...will have to do some reading up on that. 

Today, Day 2, I ended up doing a LOT more driving around town today than I had anticipated. My step count is half of what I wanted and my driving time and distance is more than twice what I wanted it to be. Drove around taking care of unexpected errands and preventative care doctor visits to help support a healthy Christmas Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland