Awesome Start!

Awesome way to start 2012!



Today was an AWESOME DAY. I may have set the bar a bit too high, but it was an awesome day. I set out to take a 5 mile walk today and I did it. I did it practically non-stop, up and down slopes. It took me 1 hour and 50 minutes to complete. I am very proud of me.

The following are some pictures I took with my cell phone along my walk:
emoticon

emoticon

emoticon

emoticon
Goal Update:
- Went on my 5 mile walk.
- Walked at least 8,000 steps (actually 21,070 steps!)
- Drank at least four 8 oz of water.
- synched my FitBit
- made a blog post on SparkPeople

Goals for Tomorrow:
- Walk at least 10,000 steps
- Drink at least four 8oz of water
- Synch my FitBit
- Make a blog post on SparkPeople

emoticon

BTW
You can follow me throughout the day via Twitter
http://twitter.com/MrsGJourney

You can also keep up with me through Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Gs-Wei
ght-Loss-Journey/198004820241527

Always looking to give and receive support,
feel free to contact me:
MrsG.Journey@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland