Semi-Rest Day?

This morning I woke up feeling a bit sore and very tired. I guess walking 5 miles two days in a row made an impact on me. Today, I decided not to exercise, to rest. Well, being that I live in the real world and have real everyday life to deal with. I went up and down stairs all day long collecting, doing and putting away laundry. All that along with the rest of the housework, and kids, and pets, and, and, ... by early afternoon I was ready to call it day. I did not call it a day. The day kept going on and on and on.

Now I am a lot closer to actually being able to calling it day. I am watching The Biggest Loser Season #13 No Excuses! and blogging, synching my FitBit, drinking water.

As soon as this show is over I will take some aspirin and getting some sleep. I feel like I am starting to catch a cold. Imagine that, it was a warm day in Southern California and I think I might be catching a cold.

Goal Update:
- Did not do the yoga DVD
- Did not walk enough steps today (3,857 steps)
- Drank lots of water (six 8oz glasses)
- synched my FitBit
- made this blog post

Goals for tomorrow:
- walk more steps than today
- drink at least as much water as I did today
- synch my FitBit
- make a blog post
- not catch a cold

Highlight:
Hearing from people following my blog, twitter, and Facebook page.
You make me feel the support I need.
Dickerson: Thank you for cheering me on. I appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland