Trying To Catch Up On Sleep



It has been two weeks since my last blog entry. Since then, I have played nurse to my sick boy, then I myself got sick, then scared away dinosaurs in the middle of the night from my son's room, cooled off my daughter's fever, and ... all throughout this journey I lost a lot of sleep. The past 3 days I have been pushing to sleep an extra 30-45minutes a night. My headaches from lack of sleep are finally subsiding. Yay!

The picture above was from our "Mommy & Me" class this week. My girl seems to enjoy the class, signing "The Wheels On The bus" while sitting on my lap. Her smile always make me feel better. After all those days of chaos, she certainly brightened my day.

Well, I hope now I can get back to focusing on eating healthier, losing weight, doing my yoga DVDs, walking, blogging and everything else too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland