Yoga Meltdown



Today for the first time, ever, I tried yoga. I got the Yoga Meltdonw by Jillian Michaels. Workout #1 is for beginners, me. The moves/poses were easy to duplicate. What was not so easy was holding certain poses for more than 5 seconds.

The sideways plank was a bit tough for me. Not the plank itself, but bending/twisting my ankle at that angle was challenging. In fact, it started to hurt, so I stopped. Tomorrow, I will skip the sideways plank on my right side. Yes. I will do yoga again tomorrow.

Goal Updates:
My originally planned walk for today got messed up. As I was getting ready to head out, I found out the tires on the jogging stroller flat. I was bummed out about it. That is when I decided to do the yoga DVD. I was not able to go for walk, but I still wanted some sort of exercise for the day.
Water? Ugh. I did not drink enough despite the fact I felt thirsty most of the day.

Tomorrow's Goals:
Drink water.
Yoga Meltdown DVD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland