Checking In

It has been a while since I have made and entry. Today I am checking-in to say I am still here. I have had a serious of crazy yukkie days. I had a cold, something like a flu, a cold, sore throat, even lost my voice at one point. I think I am finally done with it. Fingers crossed.

Today I did not set out to do any real exercise, but I did sneak something in. I wore ankle weights. Not a big deal. Combined they were 5lbs. I intend to wear them around the house, on most days.

Well, that is it for now. Until next time. Thank you so much to my online friends on SparkPeople, FitBit, LoseIt, FaceBook, and Twitter. Having you check in on me while I was sick made me feel better. It keep me focused on trying to get better faster and jumping back on my weight loss wagon. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland