Time Out Breather



Oh my. It seems life happens at the speed of light. Nothing bad has been going on. I have been busy, what else is new. I run around doing this and that. I've attended a training session for an Asset Builder, more on that another day. I volunteered in Kindergarten and learned that the 1st woman to be a self-made millionaire was C.J.Walker. How she did it, wikipedia is a good source. he he he... she is a famous American.

With all the crazy busy organized chaos going on, today I took a pause. I sat down with the kids and we colored. A time to breath, focus on simple things that bring to light the important things in life, my kids, my family, ... losing weight to be a better me, be around long enough to annoy my grandchildren and maybe even my great-grandchildren too.

I have a picture of the page colored in but I can't seem to upload it. Hmmm... I will try to upload it again tomorrow.

As always, feel free to follow me throughout the day on Twitter.com/mrsgjourney
I am also on Facebook, FitBit, and LoseIt. I enjoy having friends who I can support and get support from. Support comes in the form of someone to talk to, laugh with, bounce ideas off of, ... find ways to eat healthier, exercise wiser, encourage us not to fall off the healthy wagon.


emoticon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland