Broken Up Walk


This is my FitBit, and it is telling me I walked over 11,000 steps today.

My intention for today was to walk from home all the way to the park. Along the way I came across 3 dogs. 2 were on a leash, the third was not and it was not happy I was walking past it. I crossed the street to avoid getting bit. I didn't see his human any where near him. I also encountered many red lights. *sigh* All these things slowed my walking time down enough that I ended up needing a ride the rest of the way to the park.

Normally, I would have kept walking no matter how long it would have taken me. This time was different. I wanted to be at the park by a certain time. Why? Because my son would be playing soccer.

That was not the end of my walking. While my son did his stretching and his warm up exercises, I decided to walk around the field. I did four laps, which were the equivalent of 1 mile.

I got my 3.5mile walk in and enjoyed my son's soccer game as well. After soccer, we were all hungry. If you follow me on Twitter, then you already know I had garlic fries with lunch. Yes, they were very yummy. I love garlic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland