Happy Easter!

It's a good day when we're celebrating a day filled with lots of sugar and I did not pig out on it. In fact, I had a handful of chocolate covered raisins today and that was it! Whoo-hoo! Yay for me.

Spring Break is over and tomorrow the usual school week resumes. This time I'm thinking of walking to pick up The Kid from school at least twice a week. Can I do it? Will I get there in time to pick-up the kid? We live about 2.5 miles away from the school and it is not all level ground. A slight uphill exists. I know I can walk all the way there. My concern is with getting there on time and being able to walk all the way back. A round trip is 5 miles, in 80 some odd degree weather. I will take plenty of drinking water with us.

Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland