Wet Walk

3 days ago it was very hot. 4PM and it was 100*F.

Today, 72hours later, it was 40* cool.


This morning I got up feeling like I wanted to stay in bed, curl up in with my kids and blow the day away. Instead, I got up, and set out with kids in the double jogging stroller and went for my walk. It was cool. No chance of rain in the forecast. This was the view at the dam.

It was very hazy/foggy. I started to feel a mist, then it turned into light drizzle. It never rained, but the drizzle was enough to get me wet. I pressed on and got my walk in, 4.5miles.

Now it's the end of the day and my FitBit reads 13,000 steps.


I may not be able to make an entry tomorrow, may not be in the mood for much. I will be visiting the dentist because I chipped a tooth eating a hard shell taco last week.

Comments

150lb challenge said…
Sometimes it makes all the difference to just say no and start the day off right, I am sure you felt better afterwards.

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland