Spreading Myself Thin

I think I am spreading myself too thin. I want to make the most of summer with my kids, take photography classes, explore this and that, make a dent on my cyberspace home, read up on Robert's Rules, ... there is just too much I want to do and so very little time for me to do it all. I need to stop and re-prioritize all these things. I need to schedule a time and place for everything so I don't feel like I'm trying to do everyone in one day and get nothing done in the long run.

Priority number one:
Don't get sick. Solution: Eat healthier, ie, no fast food. Get some descent sleep time every night.

Priority number two:
Lose weight. Solution: Eat healthier, ie, less calories, fat, and salt, while consuming more water.

Priority number three: .... make a list of everything else, sort it out, make a plan. Solution: Do this Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon. At least the first rough draft of it all.

Okay, time to plan out my day for tomorrow which will include what I will be having for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks....
... AND, toss out the bag of M&Ms. I opened the bag today and took a handful. I have to toss the bag out or I am likely to eat the entire medium size bag in a moment of chaotic weakness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland