Sparkpeople Live Orientation

emoticon
It was a busy day filled with meetings, errands, homework, ... and I managed to eat decently all day. Yay! I am so happy about that. Not so happy I only got 6K steps in today. Note to self: must look for more opportunities to walk 2-3 minutes longer with each errand I run.

Tomorrow I will be attending the online orientation session for the Sparkpeople Live. I am looking forward it with excitement, curiosity, an open mind and a couple of restless butterflies in my tummy.

If you have participated in Sparkpeople Live, please let me know what you liked and what you did not like. Any words of wisdom can share would be appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland