Sparkpeople Live Trial Run

Yesterday I attended a Sparkpeople Live Orientation. It was short but sufficient. During the orientation I got to test out the online session environment and became familiar with the usual layout of the session. Easy, simple, inviting, and very flexible.

Today I attended my 1st actual session. An hour long session. It sounded like a long session. What can you possibly talk about so much in an hour? Turns out that an hour went by really fast. It felt more like 15 minutes. The SparkLeader kept us moving along, but not rushed. Lots of ground within the topic at hand was covered. I got to meet many friendly, supportive, encouraging, insightful people. I hope I jotted down their names correctly because I would love to connect with them.

Tomorrow I plan on attending another session. Even though it is the same topic all week long, I would like to get a variety of input/discussion on the topic at hand. Also, if I go more often, I am more likely to focus on my weight loss journey more avidly producing better results.

As always, I love connecting with others on a similar journey as I am on:
Looking to loose ~45lbs, busy with life, kids, spouse, dreams, and wearing many hats throughout any day. I use Fitbit and LoseIt! as well.

email: MrsG.Journey@gmail.com
Sparkpeople Username: MrsGjourney
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Gs-Weight-Loss-Journey/198004820241527
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mrsgjourney
Blogger: http://mrsgsjourney.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland