Good Start!

Sunday is the first day of the week and it was good. I really hope I continue this way all week, all month! Okay, one day at a time.

This morning I was supposed to get up and out the door by 6am for my morning walk. I hit the snooze the button. I got out the door by 6:40am. A little late, but I got out. I walked 6 miles at a pace of approximately 20mins/mile. The views were nice, the cool air felt good, and I got to listen to 3 podcasts. The 3 podcasts were all related to weight loss in one shape or form.

When I got home, I felt good, and tired. A quick breakfast and then we started cleaning out the kids room. We got rid of toys and clothing the kids had outgrown. Now their room has room! The day seemed to go pretty fast, I did not snack mindlessly, yay! My DH kept my water bottled filled  with ice water so I was able to drink plenty of water, mindlessly. That is a good thing.

After my morning walk and all that cleaning, I needed to cool off. The temperature in our area was 100*F. Yes, it was hot. I jumped in for a shower. We finished cleaning up loose ends and realized we had skipped lunch. That is never a good thing, skipping meals. We opted for have an early dinner, unfortunately we ate "hungrily," but paced ourselves to not over eat. We went to Red Robin and I had a cheeseburger, no salt, protein style (no bun), garlic fries and a side salad. I did not eat all my fries, I always share with the kids to make sure I do not eat them all.

Overall, I think I had a very good day. I just synched my Fitbit (pedometer) and it says I walked 22K steps and burned 3,208 calories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland