Where Did The Day Go?

It feels like I did very little all day, yet the day went by so fast. After I took my son to school we headed out to purchase napkins at the most inexpensive place I know, the 99Cent store.

Then we went 4-5 miles to our next stop, drop off newsletters and receipts for reimbursement.

A quick stop at home to gather our drinks (water for me and juice/water for the Little One), her lunch box, and we headed out to the Dr's office. No one was sick, just a routine check-up for her. We got there early, ... and we waited, and waited, and we were told the Dr. was running behind. We waited some more.

Eventually we got out of the Dr's office, had a quick late lunch and it was time to pick up my son from school. We got home, did some homework, and all of a sudden it was time for dinner. Tonight's reading selection, The Magic School Bus, Weathers the Storm.

Busy day, I think I did okay on calories, but my water intake was low and my salt intake was high. *sigh* I expect the scale to go up in the morning. Tomorrow I will do a better job at packing my lunch AND snacks. Grapes, nectarine, banana, or blueberries?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland