Day 1 of 365

Happy New Year!

It is officially day 1 of year 2013. Whoooo-hooo!

The year started off by taking in the Rose Parade in person. It was cold, but not as cold as I thought it would be. I enjoyed all the floats but I have to say, the Disney float was toward the top of my list. Yup, I am a Disney fan.

My food intake was not normal, I managed to stay within my caloric budge....until... *sigh* Until I had crescent rolls and cinnamon rolls with a hot cup of coffee. On the plus side, I only went over by 200 calories.

Today was also Day 1 of 2 LoseIt Challenges. One is called "Log A Month" and the other is "Log A Support Group" Basically I have to use LoseIt everyday and in the process it becomes easier to track my calories in/out and I make new friends who support me and I support them. I am also part of a walking challenge. I am challenging myself for 1 month to walk at least 5K steps. I hope I can meet that goal every single day. It can be challenging for me on day I do a lot of driving.

It may be due to the start of a new year, but I don't care, I feel excited to get moving, shed weight, and dance to the music in my crazy head.

Comments

Creating From Within said…
Sounds like you're doing a great job! It's always hard the first week of the year because no one wants to let go of the celebrating! You're doing great! Congrats and Happy New Year.

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland