Some Sniffling Left

Sneezing, coughing, flu, fevers, AAAAAHHHHH!

Everyone around me kept getting sick. It was bound to happen. I got sick. In comparison to everyone else around me, I got off easy. My "sick days" were short and the level of my sickness was far less. Thank goodness. I still have some sniffling left and some minor body aches, but overall I am feeling pretty good now.

My three day weekend due to President's Day looks nice due to warmer days, but is not much fun because of the sniffling. I am still glad to have the extra day to take things a little slow. In looking at the local forecast, tomorrow will be a nice day to get out and take a short stroll, stretch my legs, enjoy some blue skies and take a deep breath before the regular week chaos starts.

Unfortunately there is rain in the forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday. I guess we will all be drinking plenty of orange juice, eating oranges, washing our hands repeatedly, and crossing our fingers no one gets another round of cooties.

While I was sick, I felt beat, my body ached all over. Now that I am doing better, what do I do? I am watching an episode of The Walking Dead. Hah! My body never felt that bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland