Veggie Juicing Trial

My sniffles are almost all gone, and as predicted, it is pouring rain here. *sigh* It doesn't matter how may road blocks I find, I must keep trying. With that in mind, tomorrow is a big day and I'm setting myself up for success, or so I think I am...

I would like to try juicing. I made some before, it was thick, but it tasted good. The problem is I do not remember what I put in it. Not happy about that. Today I made a new batch.

4 carrots (1lbs 8oz)
1 apple (9oz)
4 celery stalks (4.8oz)
12 ice cubes
2 handfuls of brocoli clorets (4oz)
6 radish (2.4oz)

 

It tastes okay, but not as good as the batch I made last time. Stumped on what I put in it last time. Oh well, I will keep trying by varying the ingredients.

If anyone has suggestions on a sweeter tasting juicing recipes for weight loss, please share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland