Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

Today I did a better job than yesterday, but not by much. Overall it is a step in the right direction. 

Here is the break down:
+ Logged all my calories using LoseIt
+ Consumed less calories.
- Was over my daily caloric budget.
+ Consumed healthier food.
- Had too much food.
+ Drank more fluids.
- Had 2 glasses of diet soda.
+ Did some physical labor
- Should have walked more, tracked by FitBit

Here are some snapshots from my lunch today. The food at the Soupplantation was yummy. I would have had a third plate, but did not want to go further over budget than yesterday.



Here is a glimpse at my physical labor. I swept a drive way and collected a can full of leaves and twigs. Getting into the gym to workout is not really an option for me, so I find ways like this to workout.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland