Over But In Control

Today could have gone bad. Yes, I went over my daily caloric budget. I did not spiral out of control.

Skipping breakfast is not a good thing. It was not intentional, I slept in. Because I skipped breakfast I felt I could afford a bigger lunch. A 900ish calorie lunch was a lot! Next time, smaller portion of chips and chilli.

Dessert was good, jicama and watermelon.

Almost missed my walk due to laziness. Lunch kept dangling on my mind, so I did not let laziness win. I did go for a 1.5 mile walk. 

Dinner was another 900ish calories.


Fortunately I only ate 3 of the 6 turkey meatballs. 

Then came a very tempting tray of dessert. I could have inhaled the entire tray of cream puffs. Instead, I had 4 and took a picture of them.

The day is done. Everything I ate was logged into my LoseIt app. Over budget. But not out if control. 

One day at a time.
One step closer to my goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland