New Year, New Goal, New Plan


The first week of the new year is over. It was short, but it is done. Tomorrow starts a new week. Actually, it is the first full week of 2015. With this in mind, I shall officially start my new goal, with  a new plan.

My goal for 2015 is to loose weight. But! This time around loosing weight will be a sub goal of my main goal. I want to run/walk/crawl through my first 5K mud run. My plan to achieve this is to walk, use the Wii U Fit, and use RunKeeper's Beginner 5K Training Plan. How to accomplish my goals while still tending to my responsibilities is a challenge too. I will take it one week at a time. Today is Saturday, and so I am planning out my week today: workouts, meals, responsibilities, downtime, ... etc. Next Saturday I will review and adjust my planning based on lessons learned this coming week.

Tomorrow is Sunday, January 4th. It is the official start of a new week, the first day of my training plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland