Eating Out and Eating Better

Eating healthier and losing weight does not have to be torture. It is possible to lead a normal life, LOL.
Knott's Berry Farm is celebrating Boysenberries. I celebrated too! I went to Knott's this weekend and enjoyed some rides, some treats, and got my walk in too. Pass holders were allowed in the park 1 hour earlier than the rest of the park attendees. I took advantage of this extra hour to get on the more popular rides without having to wait in line for more than 1 to 10 minutes. Once the wait times started to get longer I had to checkout the boysenberry treats. I had 1 lollipop (aka a sucker), 1 stick of licorice (it was rubbery), gummy bears (egh), and then I got a whole pie to take home. I did not eat the whole pie, I only had one slice. It was good and I enjoyed it guilt free because I got my 10,000 steps in.

This weekend I also went out to eat with my family to Chili's and this was my plate.
Descent portion but I did eat to be stuffed, I ate to not be hungry. It is possible to enjoy going out and lead a normal life. Enjoy but don't over indulgence.

One day at a time, one descent choice at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland