Tired of Wrenches


Wrenches, wrenches, wrenches. I am so tired of wrenches. They can be useful tools, perfect for certain tasks, but not welcomed for other tasks. I have been hitting so many wrenches and I am so tired of them.

Life gets hectic and it's tough to find the time to get a good workout in. Time was scarce and so the amount of sleep I got kept decreasing. Between lack of sleep, stress, and my eating poorly, I started to gain weight. The climax was when I threw my back out. A full week of practically no activity. I gained more weight but it reminded me to not sweat the little things. I got some forced rest and finished watching Bates Motel on Netflix.

My back is still a little sore but I am up, moving around, and making sure I do not lift anything heavy. As a result of all this I have had to miss my favorite workout, DUT at UFC gym. I am bummed about it but I have to let my back heal completely.

Slowly I'm getting back on track. No! Wait! Let's through another wrench in the mix. Trying to eat healthy is still a hit or miss, but I keep trying. It seems as if I'm always pressed for time so I rely on our dishwasher, a lot. The dishwasher broke. The last time it needed to be repaired we decided it was the last time we would repair it. The next time it needed repairs, we would replace it. The wrench, our health dinner was thrown out the window. Given our up coming busy days, we had to go out that night and get a replacement dishwasher, order it, and wait 7-10 business days for it to arrive because our local home improvement store does not keep that particular dishwashers in stock.

Time to walk around the wrenches and get back on the path to healthier me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland