Day 7: Shot the Arrow Thru the Apple

ON TARGET!
Today is Day 7 on my journey to optimal health. I feel great! This morning I got up and noticed my belt was not as tight as it normally is. I thought maybe I buckled it too loose? Nope, it was right where I always wear it. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I also noticed a slight gap between the belt buckle and the button on my pants. Tomorrow is my official weigh-in day, and I can not wait to see what the scale says.
I have been sticking the program diligently. I have also managed to not drink any soda, tea, or coffee all week. Yes, I do miss them but my optimal goal is way more important to me than 7 days with no soda, tea or coffee.

All week I stayed on target and today was a great day. I went out to try my hand at archery. Awesome! My arm is a tired from this new activity but I managed to also hit the target on the range.
That was my arrow that hit the apple. I also managed to pop the balloon from 20 yards out. Not bad for a newbie. The introductory lesson is free. The returning newbies like me pay $10 for 2 hours on the range with guidance from instructors and they provide all the equipment needed. If you live in Los Angeles County and want to check them out, here is their link: https://www.rovingarchers.com/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland