Hard to Believe What Can Happen in 10 Weeks


I'm not into selfies, I don't enjoy pics of me, but I am proud to share this one. I am a work in progress. Everyday I am making healthy choices not only in what I eat, but in what I do, and how I approach daily challenges. I must say, I am amazed at how far I have come in just 10 weeks. I'm down 25lbs! Yes, that bag of sugar weighs 25lbs.

Taking the 1st step was scary, but I took it with huge butterflies in my stomach and definitely don't regret it. In fact, I am very thankful I did.

Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow and I am happy to say I will be surrounded by what IS the reason for the day, people, family, and not over stuffing myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland