Life Has Wrenches


What a difference a good night's rest makes. Yesterday was NOT fun. We had an UNscheduled home repair that needed attention NOW. It took 5 trips to 2 different hardware stores and 3 sales associates to get what we needed. *sigh* I was not happy about it. In fact I was a bit grumpy because there were other things I had intended to get done.
It's all taken care of now.
*deep breath*
It was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. I was able to move around more freely, bend at this and that angle to reach the thing-a-ma-jig. I didn't huff and puff once.
Pursuing a healthier lifestyle is helping me tackle on life's wrenches more easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland