I CAN


Everyday is a choice. Life goes on whether I do something or not. I can act or react, walk into a situation or walk away, accept what is in front of me or change it, I can eat this or that, I can drink water or soda, I can damage my health or improve my health. Bottom line, I CAN. 
My life is not perfect, I am not perfect, but I CAN make a positive difference each and everyday.  I have real everyday struggles and challenges AND I have improved the quality of my life and my health. I re-took the Health Assessment I took just under a year ago and I have significantly improved. My doctor ran a number of tests on me and found significant improvement in my cholesterol, A1c, blood pressure, kidney function, heart function, and the list goes on! 
How would you like to see results similar to mine? How about results better than mine? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland