Listen to the Music in Your Heart


First week is always a little wonky while we all get back into the swing of things. Hitting the pause button and re-evaluating. So soon? YES! I need to re-evaluate our routines, especially  my routine. Can't expect to get different results this year if I do the same thing I did last year. 
Taking a moment of silence to really listen to myself think. Need to step away from outside influences to really listen, listen to my heart beat. I have to be quiet and listen to my heart because it beats to a different drum than anyone else's... it makes it's own music, my music. Can you hear the music your your heart makes? What is it telling you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland