Make Change Happen

This applies to so many areas of my life. Life gets busy, priorities change and sometimes while things seems okay, they really are not. I reached a point where I was not happy with my weight because it held me back from things I really wanted to do. I wasn't happy with the threats of serious health problems and the medications I had to take, and the side effects didn't look good either. I started this health journey with a brand name program. In one year I lost some weight but my health still got worse. So I did this health assessment as a starting point. From day one it made sense. I have had some setbacks. Especially this summer, still trying to figure the cause, damage, and course of action. The setbacks, no biggie, I am bouncing back better than ever. In 2 weeks under doctors guidance I gained 7.5lbs. Took me over the 200lbs mark again. Ugh. BUT the threat of serious health problems were all diminished, some even eliminated. Then I got the all clear and I was able to go back on program... today is Day 6 and I already re-lost 8lbs! Not surprised, the program works. Not saying you will do as o did, but what if you did better? I will continue to have setbacks but I keep on. With all the darn hurdles I keep encountering, I am still succeeding. I do learn a lot from books but good old fashion 1st hand experience is making me stronger to continue on. If you would like to know more about my journey, I am willing to share. Ask away. Don't be hesitant to start your health journey. let's do it.

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland