Thankful For My Crazy Day


What a day! After yesterday's big let down of finding out we were not getting new floors, we opted to have the carpet deeeeep cleaned. It was not a smooth day because we got blocked in our garage by a large worker truck, had hole about 5'x10' dug up by our front door, I had an allergic reaction to raw wood (I remembered to wear gloves but leaned it against my leg and I was wearing shorts), while moving furniture the glass light shade fell off the ceiling fan...twice. The 2nd time for shattered. The list goes on. 

*sigh*

So why am I smiling, laughing, and thankful for today? Simple. I don't live near the Holy Fire which means my home is not threatened by fire, not being evacuated, not inhaling smoke, not getting ash, the glass from the fan didn't hurt the kid that knocks it down, I have a job, and recently got a raise too, I have food on my plate and let's not forget the other end, I have a new dual flush toilet ready to be installed. Last but not least, one happy tired puppy sleeping soundly after all the day's events. 



Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland