2019 Begins Today!


"New Year's Resolutions" are usually made right about this time of year and Day 1 is set for January 01...I say, START TODAY! Aim high and crush those goals. Set up a plan of mini-steps that lead to your meeting your goals making 2019 a huge success.

Let me know if I can support you. Maybe we can support each other. 

I've got virtual goals and real goals.

I will walk at least one continuous mile 2-3 times a week. I walk slow but I will walk. I'm keeping track using my FitBit Charge 3 and loving it.

I'm logging using the LoseIt app...I've been consistent for 43 Days!

Drinking water sometimes feels

Challenging so I got me a bigger HydroFlask. Now I know filling it twice a day works for me. Love the new straw so I don't have to keep opening it.

Got tips for me...please share.

Want a "buddy" thru your journey, don't hesitate to reach out.

Like @DaveJackson says, "The new YOU begins TODAY" email me or look me up on FitBit & LoseIt via email: MrsG.Journey@gmail.com

Or on my Facebook Page: Mrs G's Weight Loss Journey (soon to renamed Mrs G's Health Journey)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland