Slow and Steady Progress




A little while ago I used to wear pants that were not just tight,  not just spray painted on, but bursting at the seams. Putting my hand,...or anything for that matter in my pocket was not even an option. I still have a ways to go, but check this out. My pants are a couple sizes smaller AND I can put a new water bottle in my pocket AND still have room for my hand too. I'm so close to dropping another pant size. My health matters each and every day...so each and everyday I do something, anything to keep moving toward my weight goal while improving my overall health. I ♥️ the journey.  (P.S. YOU are welcome to start YOUR journey with me.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland