My Health is Always Important

Busy day. I thought about what I could put off for another day. Shuffled this and that to make my day more productive. What I could not and would not put off was my health. I made sure to eat on time, got 7 hours of sleep, I drank plenty of water, got my mile in and 20 minutes of intentional walking. THIS is so important because it helps reduce my stress, helps me deal with stress, helps me fight off the cooties soooo many students are sharing. My health is always important, so much so, I also enjoyed a hydro massage. 😇
Overall, a successful and productive day.
Ok. Bed time. Tomorrow is the last day of school before winter break. I am sure it will be chaotically fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland