Small Victory, Goal Set

Yesterday I was concerned about the fact that I consumed more calories than I had budgeted for myself, with LoseIt's help. 

I set a challenge for myself, a goal no matter the results. I crossed my fingers I would loose 0.2lbs or at least not gain. My goal was...

GOAL: Get a tall treat (from Starbucks) when I loose 5lbs from whatever the bathroom scale says in the morning.

Oh boy was I surprised.


I got rid of 1.3lbs! Guess I did run a round a lot and burn off those extra calories. It was a nice surprise.

The bar has been sat. I have to get rid of 5lbs before I enjoy a tall treat from Starbucks again. This is a challenge, Starbucks is 1.5miles from my house and I drive by 2 at least twice a day. 😬 No worries. I can do it!


Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland